How to apply?
Students who want to apply for Internship Mobility at Dogus University should send an e-mail with the documents below to the International Relations Office e-mail email@example.com.
A document that shows an English proficiency of min. B1 level.
Before the Mobility Period
Before the mobility period, participants should submit the necessary documents to the International Relations Office:
Learning Agreement for Traineeships (LA):
Comprehensive Travel Health Insurance: The insurance should have the health, accident and liability insurance coverages. Please be careful that this is not standard ‘’Travel Health Insurance’’.
Copy of Passport
One Passport Sized Photo
During the Mobility Period
During your stay at Doğuş University, you will be required to apply for Residence Permit. All the exchange students are required to apply for a residence permit within one month following their arrival in Turkey. Please note that it is the students’ responsibility to obtain the document. The International Relations Office will assist international students during this process.
You can submit your online application for residence permit through https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/. Please collect the following documents before your appointment date:
- Print-out of online appointment
- Health Insurance Provision Document
- Four passport-size photos
- Photocopies of the following pages of passport:
- The page bearing the applicant’s photo
- The page stamped at the last entry
- The page indicating the expiry date of the passport
- The student visa page (if student entered Turkey with e-visa, bring the copy of e-visa).
- Proof of Accommodation (contract of lease etc. – in Turkish)
- Residence Permit Card Fee Receipt: to be paid online or to a Tax Office.
After the Mobility Period
After the Mobility Period please submit the following documents from/to International Relations Office.
Signed After the Mobility Section of Learning Agreement
Confirmation of Participation